Saturday, October 19, 2013

The best things in life are free

Today, I received a gift from Apple, my niece. It was a Marc by Marc Jacobs earrings. I suspect that Apple thought that I will definitely adore it because of the design. She probably remembers that I love stars.




My seemingly ordinary day suddenly  becomes extraordinary because of this present. Actually, this is one of the two things in the bag that she sent me. The other one is a Trader Joe's Organic peanut butter, which I have been salivating about but could not find the time to  buy.

Oh, my niece. She could be so sweet and so generous at times.

And it's not even my birthday. Her generosity made me happy. That happiness did not cost me a cent although it made her Kate Spade wallet more than a hundred bucks lighter.





No comments:

Post a Comment