Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunflower Beauty Oil by Human Nature

Human Nature products boast of 100% No Harmful Chemicals which is a big come on especially for people who care about what they apply on their skin. I have tried their lip balms before and some of their lotions and I must say they might be good. For some reasons I forgot all about their products when I see something new that I want to try. I stopped using plain lip balms a long time ago. It might be around that time when I discovered lip tints or lip balms with a hint of color. As for lotions, I got lots of generous relatives who send me Victoria's Secrets  and Bath and Body lotions at the time.

So much for human nostalgia. I am about to run out of facial cleansers so I thought of swinging  by Rustan's on my way home. I don't have a particular brand in mind, I just want something like a cream to pat on my face and tissue those dirts away.   Just like the work of Pond's cleansing cream, my elder sister never runs out of this precious cream eons ago to cleanse her face with before toning and moisturizing.

Months ago, I have been eyeing this beauty oil by Human Nature which I was thinking will work fine to cleanse my face before I hit the sack. It was not available in small bottle then and quite expensive for me to try. Look what I got now, yey! Finally 50ml bottle now is available for something like P149. Not bad.



At the back of the bottle, it actually tells you that this oil helps in lightening dark under eye circles, dark spots, pimple marks,  lighten underarms. It also claims of minimizing stretch marks, adds shine to  your dull hair as well as moisturize your skin.

The manufacturer refers to this product as their gold elixir that works magic for you.



And all I want is to clean my face which is not really listed as one of the numerous things the happy flower could bring to your life. I am ending this post humming 'Got to Believe in Magic'.







No comments:

Post a Comment