Friday, November 29, 2013

The Joy of Buying Korean Cosmetics

. . . are the trial sized freebies! And the more you buy, the more freebies you get!



The above are just what remained of what I have already given away. Yes, I would like to believe that I purchased a lot of skin care items, mostly cleansing creams and bottles of toner. A whole year supply, hahaha! Initially, I only planned to get myself one or two of each kind but blame it to those "service" (Koreans' term for free items) I always leave the shop loaded.

The shops that I patronized in Myeongdong were Etude House, The Face Shop, Nature Republic and Missha. It seems like all the Korean cosmetics shops are concentrated in this area. Others that I did not buy from which I might consider trying on my next trip to Korea will be Laneige, Holika Holika, Banila or Skin Food. Anyway, I notice that they offer the same things. Maybe they will only differ in efficacy or what works well for one's skin.

The important thing right now is I am so happy with what I bought and of course I am looking forward to using those free masks and creams and if it works, I will definitely buy the real size next time. Good advertising!





No comments:

Post a Comment