Monday, November 11, 2013

The Face Shop's Green Tea Body Perfume Mist

One of my favorite scents for body spray is green tea. It smells fresh and not that stuffy compared to those sweet smelling perfumes or colognes. Aside from Elizabeth Arden's green tea spray, I have never strayed from that brand until I went to The Face Shop one day and stumbled upon the Green Tea Body perfume mist. I must have been so devoted and satisfied with EA that I never ventured to set my nose to other brands.



As you can see from the photo above, the bottle is not fancy -- the design looks like just one of those low end cologne in the market -- which may have kept the price down for a good quality product. For P423 or P430 you can score this 100ml body spray and smell like you are still wearing the less affordable Elizabeth Arden!

What draws me to try this is because I read in the literature covering the bottle and I quote, "The antioxidant-rich Green Tea and Lavender water leave your body healthy and glowing." Antioxidant. Green Tea. Lavender. Healthy. Glowing.

Funny but those words may mean nothing to others but I feel a strong affinity to words that have health connotations. Yay.





No comments:

Post a Comment