Friday, August 23, 2013

A big thanks to Korean Bloggers


Like I have blogged previously I am dreaming of going to Korea before the end of this year. And yes, I am doing lots of research on what to do once I am there. I know I would like to gobble all those kimbaps, bulgogis and shabu-shabus -- as well as deluge my eyes, er, maybe my bags with all those BB creams and beauty whatnots Korea is famous for. Etude House, Face Shop, Holika Holika, Nature Republic, Skinfood, wait for me!

Those travel bloggers are a big help. Aside from the things that you initially want to do once you reach your destination, additional curiosity arises once you read their adventures and misadventures. So aside from all those mentioned above, there is this inner desire to experience doing what they did that also tickled my fancy.

I just bought my round trip ticket from Air Asia not caring about the fact that I have not gone to the Korean Embassy yet to apply for a visa, yet I am positive that I would get one -- the height of optimism! It would be a seven-day stay and in mid-November which is the start of the cold season in Korea.

Anyways, I thought of writing this in appreciation for all those who have already enjoyed and told about their travels to Korea. Not only to those Korean bloggers but also all travel bloggers, professional and even those who just enjoy sharing their wonderful time in a foreign country. This proved to be helpful for those people who intend to give in to their adventurous side. May your tribe truly increase!

No comments:

Post a Comment