Saturday, April 6, 2013

Burgers by Design!

Burgers and pizzas are the least in my list when my tummy growls for something edible. This week I got no choice but to settle for a burger because everyone seems to be drooling over Brothers Burger.

The menu doesn't excite me at all. Those burger images are enticing only in pictures which is the best strategy to arouse consumers' cravings for something new in the fast food department. Here's part of their menu in case you would want to try what they have to offer.






Initially I thought of ordering Black Angus Burger but I settled for one of their designers burgers -- Blues Brothers. My brain painted an image of high quality bread and an impressively large patty with all the burger trimmings in it. Not to mention that I expected it to be divinely yummy. But it's not. It did not stimulate my rather picky taste buds. The hefty burger patty is its only justification of being pricey.




And so with the Crispy Fish Sandwich. The bread tasted like it was pure flour baked hastily. It also seemed to be consistent in the taste department.  The fish filling will not let you down I'm sure. It is twice larger than McDonalds' fish fillet sandwich. Still, it's not the size that counts, but it's the taste with a capital T.

Anyways, I so welcome the paper bag for take out. I liked the bright color combination.


No comments:

Post a Comment