Thursday, March 14, 2013

My new mantra: I am too blessed to be stressed

Seen on a guy's shirt while agitatedly seated on an MRT train:

I am too blessed to be stressed
Too annointed to be disappointed
I am a victor, not a victim.

So the word annointed spelled with a double 'n' did not escape my trained proofreader's eye. But I won't dwell on that. Earlier, on my way to work, it was searing hot. As soon as I boarded the bus headed to the MRT North station, it started to drizzle. The drizzle soon progressed to heavy rain. Good thing, I was wearing my CROCS loafer so my pretty sheltered feet won't get wet. Bad thing is when I got off the bus, there's a two inch cascading water that I needed to avoid. To my dismay, I got a little bit off balanced when I tried to jump over the flooded part that I landed at the very place I hated. Walking around with a pair of wet feet creates pandemonium in my mind.

And that brings me back to the message that I saw on the man's shirt. By the way, he is cute. No -- goodlooking. Cute is used to describe dogs and things.

This could be God's way of pacifying me. Yes, I am too anointed to be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment