Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Eyeing the iPad 3


Shakespeare once said, "To be or not to be, that is the question," to which in my mind will run most likely "To buy or not to buy, that's my lullaby." See, I can even whip up a spontaneous rhyme because of this irresistible toy.

My niece already got one. She showed me some of the features. When reading an e-book, it's  as if you are turning the pages real time. That's a big come-on for me. Not to mention other things that you can do with it. Surf the net, listen to music, taking photographs, as well as passing your idle times with games. My word games! Simply amazing.


Her iPad is protectively covered with an eye-salivating orange in leather or so it seems. Somehow I am seeing green. Or, is it because I am green with envy?

I got to have one, too.

But that's just wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment